While many have strong opinions about TikTok (some good/some not-so-good), no one can dispute the advantage certain brands have had by pushing their products through the social media outlet.
Certain consumers spend endless hours scrolling through TiKTok make up trends and videos. Brands have absolutely capitalized on this trend and are reaping some MAJOR benefits. The best part? Most of the products that pop up are rather practical and oftentimes budget-friendly.
While ad execs do their best to make us want it all, some beauty items are simply musts that are worth pulling the trigger on. After some light research and reviews, we came across some fab finds for you as the spring/summer seasons roll around.
e.Allen’s Top 5 TikTok Beauty Buys…
1. Kopari Coconut Lip Glossy//Thanks to Billie Eilish, the internet was set ablaze with this $13 lip glass. While Ulta’s Lip Oil was a fave in 2022, Kopari’s option has come on strong and doesn’t look to be slowing down anytime soon.
2. Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow//We all love a good, dewy complexion, and a winning tandem by Glow Recipe seems to get it just right. The PHA + BHA Tight Toner combined with Niacinamide Dew Drops produce an insane complexion in a 1-2 punch. Beauty gurus like @glamzillaxo and @mikaylanogueria gave their approval leading to a sell out already!
3. Eucerin Daily Hydration Body Cream//Made with SPF 30, this viral drugstore cream is an easy grab-n-go win. At $8 for 8 ounces, this lotion is easy to blend and gives adequate coverage simultaneously.
4. Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi Drops//While along the same lines as Glow Recipe’s products end goal, DE gives an all-over glow with a bronzing effect. Infused with cocoa extract, these droplets work on diminishing fine lines and promotes healthier skin with vitamin D and F benefits.
5. NYX Professional Makeup Bare with Me Concealer//This medium-coverage option is easy to apply and actually has elements of skin care serum within it. Avaialble via both ULTA and the NYX website, it’s easy to order AND available in 13 shades.
So….if you are still avoiding the TikTok bandwagon, we insist you reconsider. While cooking hacks and fashion advice have always been around, we are seeing the popularity of beauty advice and honest reviews increase. Happy shopping!