Color is everywhere right now. From the environment to our new arrivals, the presence of primaries and secondaries abound. While summer is certainly a time of citrus and flamingo-esque hues, we are loving the direction the pantone bus is driving this season.
While our buyers and stylists can certainly help along a head to toe look, we most certainly think a good nail color can work as a true accessory in the way a Lack of Color hat would! While matchy matchy is never the route to take, there are certainly polish choices that work together better than others.
Looking to jazz up your nails just in time to wrap around that Pumpkin Spice Latte? We’ll get right to it….
- AUDA.B Rich Boss Lady – If vegan polish is your thing, THIS is your girl. This green hue is so rich and will carry over the military feel we are seeing in many of our arrivals. It’s gel-like appearance aids in preventing annoying chips and maintains such shine.
- Essie Limited Edition Fall Collection in Sound Check You Out – This polish carries the perfect hint of purple and yet remains a staple neutral. Worn with gray or to soften an all black ensemble, we love this neutral that is taking over summery whites.
- Gucci in Goldie Red – The IT red of the season, ladies. From pairing with black and white classic looks to wearing with some Show Me Your Mumu sequin pants or blazer, this shade is truly one for the record books.
- Mischo Beauty’s #NYFW – This deep navy is insane. Worn in correlation to the black family, it can add a subtle interest to your nails as well as your overall look.
- AILA in Namaste – Hello, Amazon! A good polish at a fab price point is a huge score for fall. Rock with a good band tee and leather skirt or just as great running errands in a casual sweat set!