While the long days of summer are starting to fade into the distance, some of the remnants of days spent in the heat and bright sunshine remain. While golden skin is always a welcomed memory, dried and damaged hair is most certainly not.
While we venture into the fall, it’s time to address and restore some of that damage done to our luscious locks. e.Allen can certainly help you LOOK the part in the fashion department; however, a true complete look encompasses the hair we wear as well!
Celebrities and fashion moguls alike have been chiming in on their cult faves for hair masks and moisturizing treatments that can tackle brittle ends and lack of sheen and shine. It can certainly be overwhelming choosing the product that is just for you. Therefore, our team has come across a few of their faves to alleviate the stress. Here we go, ladies…..let’s give your hair the needed TLC it needs to be ready for the fashionable fall season that is ahead of us.
HAIR MASK MUST-HAVES….
- GOOPGLOW Restore and Shine Serum – If it’s good enough for Gwyneth, it’s good enough for us! Before shampooing, Gwyneth suggests leaving it on your hair approximately 20 minutes to work it’s magic. Packed with vitamin C and omega-rich oils, this treatment is sure to meet the needs of most!
- Briogeo Apple Honey Deep Conditioner – A Sephora cult fave! This adorably-packaged mask treatment is known for restoring up to 88% of moisture capabilities in just 2 treatments. This mask comes in a precious teddy bear-inspired bottle and the apple & honey blended scent is insane.
- Olaplex Hair Perfecter No. 3 – NY Mag has coined this product as the best overall hair mask for 2021. After focusing on the best shampoos for color-treated coifs, this team came across the Olaplex line as a whole and fell in love with this mask option. After receiving ANY type of hair coloring or dye job, The Strategist team is suggesting using this across the board thereafter.
- Garnier Fructis Damage Treat – A budget savvy option is always a must for our lists and THIS 3 in 1 product is IT! The avocado extract works wonders in just 1 minute. Run, don’t walk, to your nearest Walgreens or Target and reap the (cheap) benefits!
- Kerastase Deep Conditioner – Hands down, my fave option on the market!! If you are a blonde (albeit a natural or an “enhanced” one), THIS is your product splurge must. Glamour mag suggests this mask for anyone wanting to restore and hydrate their blonde locks. So many celebs have used this line….so jump on the bandwagon and know the extra cost is certainly worth it.