Regardless of your age, let’s face it…..literally! The benefits of taking care of your face and protecting your skin from the sun only yield positive results. While sun might make a momentary improvement on your skin tone, giving your skin top priority and making a barrier between your sensitive skin and the sunshine is most-certainly a step in maintaining beautiful skin that withstands the test of time.
Wearing sunscreen and getting facial treatments that build up your skin’s endurance and qualities are a must. e.Allen can point you in the direction of some of our favorite customers that can assist in that department. We can ALSO help you add a pop of fun to your wardrobe that will serve to protect you in the process of skin resilience as well.
Insert the…..hat! While our wide array of options certainly give a styled outfit an edge of chic, our hats provide a barrier between you and that much needed dose of vitamin D that we are all craving these days. From color ways to styles, your hat choice is definitely a personal one. Let’s peruse through a few of our faves and see if one speaks to you.
TOP 5 e.Allen HAT STYLES
- The Mirage – This Lack of Color option is such a staple. Coming in black, ivory, and brown, these neutral-hued toppers are perfect for the transitional weather we are having and elevate an outfit instantly.
- The Zulu – This ivory wool hat with tan-tied band just screams Town and Country at it’s best. It oozes elegance and luxury and the light hue will brighten your face AND protect simultaneously!
- The Aruba Fray – Hello, warm weather! The frayed edge of this wide-brimmed, straw hat is the perfect nod to island time and is a vacation must-have. While Lack of Color normally goes the wool route, this brand nailed this summertime look for sure.
- The Cove – Perfect by the poolside, this raffia hat might be our fave. The wide, cone-shaped brim makes it look like you are trying to be discreet yet it’s a head-turner indeed with it’s elevated look. Love, love, love it!
- The Nash – Our e.Allen baseball cap staple should always be on hand. After a workout or styled with gorgeous, long locks extending out from below, our variety of this cult fave is out in full effect this spring. The perfect fit and style for an all-American look!
Regardless of the route you choose, protecting your skin and looking fresh (and perhaps a wee-bit younger) are always at the top of the list. Let us help you define a hat-centered look you love that benefits you short term AND long term!