Seasonal buying can be a bit tricky. The balance in staying relevant yet not going TOO trendy is a fine line to walk. In building a capsule wardrobe, e.Allen stylists tend to suggest focusing on a handful of styles to add as each fall, winter, spring, or summer season rolls around.
For fall 2021, we can hands down agree that two must-haves are prevalent in just about about designer’s line up that we carry. While how you wear either is certainly a personal choice, shackets and boots are items to buy now and enjoy asap! We hesitate to call either of these trends because frankly, both are here to stay. Both are that good and that much a staple for their own reasons. Let’s discuss both a bit….as if you need any convincing!
- It is time to introduce this oversized shirt-jacket hybrid into your closet.
- They are THE perfect layering piece throughout most months of the year.
- From wool blends to leather styles, you can pop one over a band tee for now and over a turtleneck for later. However you choose to wear yours, they somehow give off a seriously cool fashion-girl look that is so right now!
- Brands to watch for these include BlankNYC, Monrow, and Free People.
- While we always carry boots for our customers, this season’s selections are just so on point.
- Pairing our wide selection of booties is wide open with options. With cropped denim or floral dresses, making a pair YOUR own will occur with ease.
- We are loving the chunky heels. Our Privi boot option nailed it!
- Chain and heavy metal detail are popping up on quite a few of our black boot options. The Parrie is a great choice.
- Last but not least are our more “neutral and tailored” bootie options. From reptile-infused prints to sleek solids, they are everywhere and for good reason.
- Brands to watch for these include Marc Fisher and Matisse.