Winter is certainly not in our rear view mirror quite yet. In fact, plummeting temperatures and a mirage of winter weather seems to be hitting us head on!
While the frigid temps and hampering conditions might not allow us to savor upcoming spring vibes, there are some tidbits on the bright side. Being cooped up is the perfect time to peruse e.Allen’s insane sale items. While getting to one of our three locations might be difficult, shopping our sale from the comfort of your own home is not! From our winter sweaters to our shoe selection to our other array of hand-selected sale items, I had to pick a few to take note of. Good deals like the ones that follow simply do not come around very often. Therefore, grab the pieces that are screaming your name…and the ones that don’t put much of a dent in your bank account!
Our top 10 e.Allen Sale Items…
- Mochi Box Slipper – The perfect treat for your feet on a cold winter’s day! Dolce Vita does it again!
- Pillar Slipper – This style is an equally yummy faux fur slipper option. Keeping your feet chic and warm are SO important.
- Sunday’s Ellery Jogger Set – Run and don’t walk to snag this set, ladies! It is the look of luxury at such a good price point.
- Andie Button Down – This Rails top in navy check is a year-round staple. Pairing it with longer denim options now will be equally as easy when coordinating in the summer with cut-offs.
- Black Woven Jumpsuit – Project Social T nailed it with this romper. It would go perfect topped with one of our cozy cardigans for now and such a good piece for airport travel and trips!
- Jordan Wide Leg Pant with Tunic Top – This gold set screams glam. This would be a wonderful number to have tucked in your closet and to pull out when necessary for some sparkle.
- Greylin’s Sequin Mini Skirt – This champagne skirt adds such femininity to a wardrobe. The length is perfection and the color will go with a variety of topper options.
- Lennox Midi – This Cleobella dress is folklore at it’s best!
- Lele Sadoughi Headpieces – How we still have these in stock, I will never know. They cover up a multitude of sins on a bad hair day AND add insta-glam.
- Delphine in Ivory – Love a good skirt…and this one fits the bill! This Rails pleated mini will be great now AND later. One of fresh, new leather jackets would look lovely over your shoulders when paired with this!