Bring on the shimmer and the shine. Ladies, this holiday season is about to be one for the record books. After last year’s dampening spirit, the fashion world is coming out in full force to celebrate the upcoming season. From punchy colors to sequin-infused Hollywood glam, our buyers had THE best time making selections for our Holiday 2021 Collection.
While all of our e.Allen brands hold places near and dear to our heart, some truly seem to shine during this festive season of celebration. Instead of trying to narrow down items specifically that are topping our list, let’s dabble in some brand name lingo so that we can help you narrow down the direction you need to go.
HOLIDAY REPORT BRAND MUST HAVES…
- MISA – While we have fallen so hard for this label over the past year, our newest arrivals might just take the cake. From sexy minis to tasteful see-through silhouettes, we are loving how MISA celebrates the joy of dressing women. From our Anika dress which showcases some good gams to our Bethany option that has a noteworthy high slit perfectly paired with a high neckline, this brand is destined to be a staple over the years to come.
- Norma Kamali – Hello, femininity! This designer is hitting a big high note with boutiques and department stores across the country. From the Diana dress that is flying off our shelves for it’s classic appeal to the halter high neck gown in a pop of vibrant pink, this designer is nailing it with great lines and a comfortable price point.
- Sen – We fell in love with this season at market! While normally known for their streamlined and comfortable appeal, the line’s holiday collection was SO good. From foil detail to fun sets, Sen is using the eye appeal of metallics in a BIG way!
- Amanda Uprichard – A brand is only as strong as it’s weakest link…and Amanda Uprichard doesn’t have one! Our customers have shown a strong sense of support for this line that we picked up in 2019. From her yummy Ansley midi to her angelic Louie dress, just about any customer can find something special of hers to add to their closet.
- French Connection – While FC is always a customer fave, this season we think they outdid themselves. Adding some of their leather pieces into your holiday wardrobe rotation will keep your attire fun and modern simultaneously. From their Crolenda popover to their saucy mini skirt, having fun with fabric is what has elevated French Connection’s holiday options!