We all like to feel extra special every now and again.
May we suggest adding a little bling to your winter wardrobe?
We hesitate to bring up embellishments and glitzy fashion suggestions at times because this trend can most surely intimidate when done incorrectly. Thankfully, at market the options of GOOD sequin numbers for us to purchase for e.Allen were endless. From the runway to your closet, let’s add some texture and flavor to your holiday and winter festivities. Be it all over or just a splash…there is in option for all.
To make these options even a WEE-bit more fun, might we suggest a little beverage to go along with THAT perfect ensemble? If you are going to be looking amazing…might you be sipping on something that is pretty darn good as well?
- Our ASTR dress shimmering in neutral hues is perfect for a BIG night out this holiday season. Paired with a “New Year’s Eve Sparkler”, this combo would be a great way to start the new year off with a bang!
- Ingredients: 2 cups fresh cranberries, 1 cup sugar, 1 cup vodka, 2 bottles of champs
- Puree first three ingredients then chill. At serving time, fill a flute with about 3 tablespoons of that mixture and top with champagne. voila!
- Cupcake is the perfect label for our Sen dress. With a black background, a rainbow of sequins cascades down this amazing mini dress. The long sleeve length is the perfect compliment to this leggy get up. A good Moscow mule slush will keep you cool while looking ever-so-hot in this!
- Ingredients: 4 cups ice, 4 cups ginger beer, 3 cups vodka, 1 cup lime juice, 1 cup mint leaves and 2 sliced limes
- In a large punch bowl, combine all above ingredients and mix well.
- Ladle punch into copper mugs and garnish. Cheers!
- If toned down shimmer is your look, we have the perfect festive look for you! Our lame Greylin blouse paired with great denim and some black booties is a great way to achieve an edgy look without going too overboard. Understated, yet appropriate….just like a good old fashioned:)
- Old Fashioned Ingredients: 1/2 teaspoon sugar, 3 dashes bitters, 1 tsp water, 2 ounces bourbon, orange peel
- Add sugar, bitters and water into a glass and stir until sugar is dissolved. Fill glass with large ice cube and add bourbon to combine.
- Squeeze a smidgen of the orange peel on side and garnish. The…..end.