Celebrating the New Year always has our customers scurrying about in search of THE perfect, festive ensemble. Many new arrivals throughout November and December scream “NYE” due to their sequin detailing and metallic shimmer. After all…..a new year is certainly something to celebrate in style!
But what happens after the ball drops? What happens when a party or big event pops up on your social calendar and THAT glittery number you need just simply isn’t there anymore?
Adding some glam to your closet should be looked at as an investment and not merely a one night purchase. Believe it or not, sequin items can give your closet versatility…AND a dash of fun. The time to buy that special wardrobe addition is now. Don’t wait until you need it….because if you do, it might just be gone.
The following are just a few of our in stock items that will look amazing now…and be even more appreciated later.
1. Wear Me Out Dress – This Show Me Your Mumu dress made us swoon the moment it came out of the box. From the deep v-neck to the rainbow-hued sequins, this dress would look amazing kicking off the new year. More importantly, it would steal the show later during a bachelorette event, Bridgestone concert, or sorority mixer.
2. Eshka Sequin Pencil Skirt – French Connection always produces such good items to invest in for your wardrobe. This sleek skirt would be a fab addition. If all over sequins is a bit much for your taste, this skirt pairs so well with a conservative bodysuit or button-down.
3. Why Not Skirt in Frosty Blue – Skirts are wonderful to invest in because whatever is paired with it sets the tone. While pairing this with a coordinating blue sweater now would be a glam Elsa vibe, a sleeveless white bodysuit for later would help you take this skirt into warm-weather months!
4. Jagger Jacket in Gold – Owner and CEO Elizabeth Allen coined this jacket her “IT” piece of the season. Bailey 44 nailed it with the cut AND color of this sequin-infused blazer. In just the right hue, it works with black pants for now and could work with white moving forward. Being able to wear it with both denim and dressier pant options ups it’s wearability as well.
5. Flash Pants in Rose Gold Sequins – These pants…..are insane. The cut and vertical sequin alignment are ever-so-flattering. The rose gold color way makes these almost work year round and are great for coordinating with cream, white, or black counterparts.