Let’s be honest. Our Elizabeth Allen can make anything look insanely good. Thankfully, her recent getaway didn’t require all that much extra oomph!
Cabo San Lucas has a historical significance with the Allen family as a whole; however, she and husband, Brad, jetted off to Mexico for a special little trip as a party of two. While you might have followed along IG catching snippets of it, we thought it might be fun to do a little Q and A with her to get the deets. From her fabulous fashion to the gorgeous beauty that Cabo entails, here are some highlights that she loved sharing with us.
If we can’t go, we might as well live vicariously through her!
E DOES CABO….
- Why does Cabo mean so much to you guys? Our first Cabo trip was 2015, and until COVID..we’ve gone every year since. It’s truly our favorite spot to get some R&R. The white beaches, the beautiful architecture, bold colors, unbelievable customer service….what’s not to love?! We’ve taken our kids once, and they are begging to go back.
- Where did you stay | can you tell us about the amazing resort? We have always stayed at the same place, Las Ventanas, a Rosewood property. The exquisite design of Las Ventanas creates a uniquely beautiful setting for Los Cabos vacations, and the resort’s approach to landscaping is key to its look and feel.
- What were a few of your favorite pieces that made it into your suitcase? I loved including several of our Michael Stars gauze pieces…the Naomi Dress in the beautiful yellow color. The Leo button down in Black. The Sundays Elaina Dress, in a cornflower shade….I wore it with the matching pants and then as a mini dress later! I love packing pieces that can be worn interchangeably.
- What was THE favorite outfit you wore? Hands down….the In Your Dreams PJ Set….The Amber color looks amazing with your hair effortlessly slicked back, with a statement earring! PLUS it doubles as PJs……dinner. wash your face. Off to bed!
- Tell us about Cabo cuisine. TACOS, Skinny Margs..duh! The absolute freshest seafood, chips & guacamole, Ceviche. A breakfast that would rival anywhere….fresh juices, any and every pastry, omlet rancheros, fresh fruit…..
- Overall…can you pick a memory that will stand out most about this trip? The evening experiences…..every night they set up the most magical, romantic scene…..violinist, rose petals, fireworks…it was all over the top! It was unforgettable!