At e.Allen, we are shoe game STRONG going into the upcoming season. While certain trends remain (think ballet-esque options and the traditional fall boot), we are loving the extra oomph we are seeing in a myriad of styles. Updating a staple is a trait our brand is known for, and our buyers are loving how fall 2023 echoes that in the shoe department.
Let’s run down a quick list of some of our faves from recent drops this month. From dressier occasions to everyday wear, options abound and work well for both day and night.
- Slingback Style: A respectable heel plus a pointed toe is a winning combination. Our recent arrival, available in both ivory AND black, would make a lovely compliment to a midi dress as well as a dressed up denim look.
- Embellishment-Love: A little extra goes a long way. From tweeds to bow details, this season celebrates femininity on your feet!
- Statement-Making Knee Highs: Hello, Sex in the City! Paired with a good mini and chunky sweater, an OTK is a solid addition with surprising versatility. Our recent Schutz option is a great one to start with…but don’t worry. Camel hued fold over ones are right around the corner for our new arrivals!
- To Boot: Booties abound at the store and online! From suede options to low heeled staples in black/cream/brown, we are stocked with fall musts for all. Be it the western take or more streamlined options, we are loving our variety for fall and winter, both!
- Running About Town: We all love a good sneaker, and this year might be the best line up of GOOD tennies we have ever come across. From high tops to ones with added fashionista traction and pops of color, we are loving a fashion forward approach that screams comfort at the same time.