Out with the old and in with the new…hello, 2022! While the cold weather is taking over this week, e.Allen’s HQ is filled with all things resort. While January might seem an odd time to spot bright pops of color and gauzy, lightweight fabrics, the time to buy for warm-weather temps is NOW!
So….what defines our “Resort Collection” you might ask? It’s actually quite simple. This capsule collection represents the time between holiday and spring collection periods. The 2 trends we are seeing across the board are elevated comfort and everyday athleisure. From Skittle-hued gauze sets to traditional button downs and dresses in neutral white or black, our team members are loving all of these arrivals that make us want a vacay asap.
The long weekend vacay….the upcoming spring break…THAT trip that will have you beckoning for easy to pack pieces….all of these destinations are good reasons for you to hop online or pop by one of our stores to see for yourself.
From Michael Stars to Sundays to Matisse footwear, our buyers have done an insane job (ONCE AGAIN) finding various resort pieces at fabulous price points. Here are just a few of our current faves….
1. Wren Midi Slip Dress – Be it a family picture or a spring event, a white dress is a must! While we love the color pop of this Michael Stars’ dress in wildberry (a total pink color crush), this dress in white would suit a myriad of occasions.
2. Naomi Adjustable Strap Dress – This is another fab Michael Stars resort pick. The yellow color way might just be our fave; however, the blue and pink options provide a potent color pop that would look lovely with a bronzed skin tone. Most importantly…this number would take up zero space in that suitcase of yours.
3. Slouchy Short Sleeve Button Down – Bella Dahl produces easy, breezy pieces that are begging to go along with you on a trip. This button down will be a great purchase for now that will carry you into the years to come.
4. Stella Pant in Azalea – Crisp, cotton pieces get us all excited for spring. These perfect, pink pants from Sundays pack a serious punch. Paired with white booties for now and raffia wedges for later, these relaxed-fit pants are a versatile option for sure.
5. Viv Tkees Sandal – Our buyers decided to bring this brand back to our stores….and are we ever-so-glad they did! Tkees are known for their scaled down, monochromatic look that allows them to pair with just about everything. This option looks amazing with dresses and Harlem pants alike.