Cardigans are most certainly NOT just for grandma anymore….were they ever?! This closet staple always begins to circulate around the fall season. However, this year the versatility and wearability of them have most certainly been brought to a new, higher level.
While in years past, cardigans were kept in the corner to pull out simply to keep warm or for mere casual wear. THIS year, she has gotten a massive overhaul and can be worn in a multitude of ways.
Our Elizabeth popped on instagram this week to share some of her favorite ways to wear the IT sweater of the season. From donning with cropped denim to popping over a fresh floral dress, our cardigan game is ever-so-strong. Finding a handful that suits your style is easier than every; therefore, let’s discuss our top 5 styles that e.Allen has gotten in recently.
OUR TOP 5 CARDIS…
- Conrad Cardi in Sage Cable – Show Me Your Mumu is fab at effortless, yet fun, style. This one will have your friends green with envy this fall, ladies!
- Cuff Detail Cardi – A little color pop goes a long way! While we love this one in black and cream, the hot pink hue of this option stands alone so very well.
- Ruby Fleece Cardigan – COH is not just known for denim anymore! This sweater is so fall-chic and a fashionable way to dabble in long sleeves as the temp begins to drop a bit.
- Floral Embroidered – A fave of ours for sure! We have featured this sweater in our recent company emails and have already received some great feedback. The delicate embroidery gives the 70’s era a subtle nod…so trend worthy YET timeless!
- Leopard Oversized – Monrow is such a good line to invest in. While animal prints are always a fave, this sweater’s oversized fit and chunky feel make it super special. A bit pricier….but worth every penny.