Denim is THE fashion buzz word for 2024….plain and simple.
Be it an everyday look or donning a look for an evening outing, e.Allen is loving how designers are making this material their own and encouraging the rest of us to do likewise. From the moment Kaia Gerber opened the Valentino show NOT in a gown but in denim, the rest of the fashion world decided to follow suit. We, for one, certainly cannot blame them!
While there are so many good ways to hone in on this trend let’s touch on some of our faves. From cool + casual to glam, we are loving how denim be just as original as the one wearing it.
DENIM FOR 2024…
- High-Waisted//The ever-flattering silhouette remains surpreme. While we are certainly seeing a dabbling in mid-rise options, this spring we are coming across so many styles that are midriff-friendly. Most of our faves are coming in darker washes and look perfect when paired with nautical tops and crisp white blouses.
- Wide Leg Silhouettes//From those with a puddle effect to those that hit right at the ankle, we are seeing designers often lend their styles to a looser leg. From Frame to Agolde, e.Allen has some great options to choose from….and plenty of on-site stylists to assist you in creating a complete denim look.
- Distressed Hemlines//For a casual take, adding a pair of denim with raw edging at the hem might be a great route to take for your wardrobe. Worn with a basic knit and tennies can take you anywhere about town. For longer lengths, elevate your look with a platform and flirty blouse.
- Cream + White Denim//There is one denim trend that elevates outfits above all others, especially when paired with the right pieces. Denim in shades of white are everywhere this spring in white + cream + ivories, alike. Feel free to keep your look monochromatic with a white tee or change it up with a indigo denim topper. Double denim ensembles are HUGE this season!
- Detailing//From cargo and sailor-inspired pockets to braided waistbands, designers are sneaking little extras into this season’s denim, adding some extra oomph to this everyday staple. Cleobella’s Keaton Jacket is a prime example. From delicate pintucks to brass-hued buttons, not an element was forgotten in it’s design.