Our infamous Sale of Summer kicked off on July 22. To say this annual event is a hit is simply a tremendous understatement! Many of our clienteles’ most loved brands are available for a fraction of the cost; therefore, visiting one of our brick and mortar stores or popping online to peruse this year’s sale selections should be at the tippy top of your to-do list.
Building a solid wardrobe is not cheap. At e.Allen we absolute know and respect that. Our annual sale is THE perfect time to make an ample bang for your buck and stock up on closet essentials (as well as a couple solid trend selections). Let’s divvy up just a few of the sections in your closet and mention a sampling of some GOOD pieces that would be worth adding. Get ready….get set….shop!
- Ren in Coal – This Rails dress is an easy choice. A good cotton dress can go many routes. From a casual shopping day to a great packing staple, snagging this soft number is a must.
- Flores Floral Dress – French Connection gives us great inventory year after year. This floral dress has a black background so it’s a super-easy one to wear into fall. The cut-out side detail and puff sleeve make it super sweet YET flirty…..such a fun combo!
- Adeona White Dress – A white dress is truly as essential as an LBD. The lace insets on this are truly beautiful and the tiered, long length make this a “yes” for just about anyone for anything!
- Rylie Cardigan – Michael Stars is SO good. This woven, shrunken cardigan is great in either color way. Worn on it’s own or popped on over a white racer tank, adding one to your wardrobe is a great, casual addition.
- Palmer Lace – A good patriotic piece is great to have stashed away. 4th of July and Memorial Day just got an upgrade!
- Crinkle in Judo – What a wonderful, leveled-up addition to have! While slightly pricier than other button up options, this blouse is ever-so-soft and subtle. Paired with white denim for now and darker washes while seasons transition, this Zadig and Voltaire one is a stunner.
- Leighton Short – These cotton, pull on shorts will most certainly get their wear! In white or black, you can’t go wrong by adding these Rails shorts.
- Smocked Waist Short – These airy gauze shorts will be a fun way to kick off summer next year. Available in white, saffron yellow, AND black…..you might want to consider adding a couple of them.
- Sparkle Wide Leg Pant – Show Me Your Mumu is a fun, trend-inspired brand to sneak into your closet rotation if you haven’t already. We totally favor these pants worn with it’s coordinating top; however, they are so fabulous and could stand on their own when paired with a black turtleneck or mock neck top for a fun occasion.
Again, this is just a taste of the variety of select pulls our team has made for this year’s SOS. New arrivals are pouring in and definitely can be circled back to pair along with some of these amazing sale items. Adding fresh fall arrivals to some slashed sale prices can create balance for your wallet……and endless opportunities for your closet.