It’s that time of year again! e.Allen’s infamous Sale of Summer (SOS) is right around the corner. After having SUCH a successful year thus far, we are equally excited to shift gears and bring you some of the best our lifestyle brand has to offer at an insanely wonderful price point!
While new arrivals most often slip away quickly, there are still some amazing pieces that remain. Our two lead buyers, CEO Elizabeth Allen and Megan Warren, have spent a great deal of time combing the racks at all three locations in determining what can be offered at a lowered price during our infamous Sale of Summer (SOS). From amazing dresses to designer-label denim to closet staple shoes, the selection is to die for and the price even more so.
Beginning July 22, our sale will launch and go while supplies last. From visiting one of our three locations to popping online, the opportunity to snag some great deals will be gone before you know it. Until then, we did want to mention just a handful of items that are already being pulled and tagged at sale-level prices.
TOP 5 Early Sale Must Haves…
- Zadig Used Wild Sneakers (now $238) – These neutral sneakers are everything. Wear them with a maxi or slip into them with some great denim shorts and a band tee for a casual look.
- Thermal Pull On with coordinating Thermal Pant (both $87.60) – This Monrow set is a steal. Whether wearing together or separate, adding both to your wardrobe would give you a great outfit for running errands or when traveling.
- Rails Blazer in Houndstooth (now $119) – We loved this blazer throughout the fall season and simply cannot believe any remain. This would look lovely over a cream dress or just as great when worn with denim.
- Black Dress (now $121) – This Sundays dress is the definition of an LBD. We all need one in our closet and this one is to die for.
- Maris Tie Dye Hoodie (now $132) – Nation LTD nailed it with this retro sweatshirt. It can absolutely be worn year-round….paired with white denim in summer and standard washes in the cooler months.