Let’s face it. We all are in need of a vacay. Whether the hermit in your element during our unexpected quarantine or the on-the-go lady who felt like a caged animal, a warm-weathered getaway is beyond good for the soul and beyond needed. It’s almost surreal to think about what you might need when packing for your upcoming tropical trip. Based on the loungewear regimen that we have all mostly adhered to in recent months, the thought of packing might seem downright daunting.
Never fear, sweetest customers, e.Allen is here! While you were all in lockdown, e.Allen’s HQ (headquarters) was busy working with our distributors to make sure what you would need post-quarantine would be ready and waiting for you. No one has time to worry about what to pack; therefore, we are here to help. Before getting into our must-haves for that packing list of yours, we must make you aware of a new service e.Allen is offering.
If time is not on your side and you feel the packing pressure, allow us to help. e.Allen is expanding its services to include a Personalized Packing option. A trained e.Allen stylists will make pulls for your trip AND most importantly pack for you. Can you imagine being able to hand off the packing duty and head straight to the relax part of the vacation? It can happen! By integrating a few new items intro your wardrobe, a stylist will have all outfits needed, along with accessories, packed and ready for wear. Now…..let’s…….get…..shopping!
e.Allen’s Packing Must-Haves…..
- Electric Sunglasses – Snagging a pair of this new Italian line of sunglasses is a must. Not only do the lenses halt insanely harmful rays, they look ever-so-chic and fashionable in the process. From thin, round frames to oversized ray-blockers, we have a wide range of options. These will be an investment and not a purchase that will fade away once returning.
- SUNDAYS style – This line screams beach-ready. From boho, gauzy sets to easy cotton staples, you can find the perfect vacay outfit for you, your bestie, your momma, etc. A wide range of style that screams comfort…..we scream YES!
- Embroidered Dress – Free People and Show Me Your Mumu have put out some great dresses. Made of breathable and lightweight fabrics, they are casual enough to not feel too overdone. However, the embroidery found on a couple of our dress options elevate your look in an effortless way.
- Straw Bag – Tiny or oversized, sandy-hued or black….you name it, we have a straw bag to suit your style. Regardless of which route you go, know that the e.Allen bag game is stronger than ever. So good…..maybe you should grab a couple JUST in case.
- Kimono – Slide one poolside after a long day of sunbathing. Use one as a topper for an easy night out. A kimono is a great way to evoke relaxation while looking pretty dang good in the process. Whatever you pair it with should work with ease; therefore, find a pattern you love and go for it!