Our very own Elizabeth Allen’s recent trip to Africa timed just perfectly with the onset of this continent’s rising fashion trend. With earthy tones, pattern play, and other safari-inspired trends popping up on our radar, we thought it would be a great time to hit on a few of our arrivals that help bring a little bit of Elizabeth’s insane trip into our stores.
This fashion trend continues to inspire modern styles and designs of well-known designers and fashion brands. We are so excited to see elements of the Allen family’s trip popping up in fresh arrivals each week. A few of our faves are as follows:
For Animal Lovers…
- Gilligan Sweater in Jumping Cheetah with coordinating shorts – Show Me Your Mumu loves a fun print. This set is simply to die for. The chocolate background provides for the perfect placement of the monochromatic cheetahs. So great and so very fun!
- The Perfect Tee in Erosion – Sanctuary nailed it across the board with this easy-to-wear tee. From the price point to the wearability, this t-shirt can be paired with almost any denim and boot combo.
- Zebra Dress – With a gorgeous emerald green backdrop, this dress with repeat zebra detail is a great wear now item to snag. The length and cut suit just about any age, and this style could be worn to a myriad of places.
- Vintage Shirt Jacket – Monrow’s army-hued shacket would work over just about anything in your closet. Paired with a deep V-neck cami and cropped denim, this shacket is on trend yet will be worn in many ways in the years to come.
- Two Pocket Button Down – Bella Dahl always has a strong fall fashion game. This button down is a great staple. Worn front tucked into jeans or left open and worn more as a jacket, this soft blouse will be gone quickly for sure.
- Belted Utility Dress – Well, when they are good they are GOOD! Bella Dahl is a repeat offender of the fabulous army green trend. Show off your gams by pairing it with our Sandro sandal for now and with our Meron boot for later.
- Caramel Rancher in Camel – Khaki is not a boring basic….it’s a must-have staple when it looks THIS good! Lack of Color nailed it with this wide-brimmed hat that will be worn with just about anything in your closet.
- Leopard Beaded Coin Purse – This little bedazzled beauty is perfect for holding your credit card and keys. In a fun leopard print, it adds an understated yet playful punch!
- Zadig Wild Sneakers – A good sale find is a true gem. These sneaks can go with a long maxi dress, with a button down and denim cut offs, or just about anything else in your late summer/early fall fashion rotation!