It’s going to be a VERY busy summer. The U.S. Travel Association expects Americans to spend $95 billion on travel; therefore, get ready for some crowds….some possible complications….but hopefully, some ultimate R and R wherever you are headed this season.
While the beaches of 30A and weekend lake ventures are sure to have some loyal traction, some new jaunts are popping up on the popularity list. Be it traveling with the fam, with friends, or heading off on a couples’ getaway, trying somewhere new might be a fun way to get the summer going and be good for the soul!
Let’s hit on a few US vacay spots that are on the radar….
- Napa Valley, CA: This bucket-list destination is ready and waiting for you. From smaller, quaint vineyards to massive and elaborate ventures, enjoying some vino and exquisite scenery is a great way to welcome back travel in 2022. Outdoor activities like biking, hiking, and rafting are all options in the area for the vacationers yearning for some action in between their beveraging experiences. The Four Seasons Resort that was recently opened is certainly worth mentioning as a place to look into staying!
- New York City, NY: After being hit hard during the pandemic in 2020, NYC has been on the rebound ever since, slowly but surely getting back to the bustling and dynamic metropolis it once was. From taking in shows to scheduling activities in the area, NYC is an easy spot to get to and SUCH a fun atmosphere to experience. Regardless of if it’s your first trek there or your 10th, the city that never sleeps is a wonderful experience each and every time you visit.
- Charleston, SC: An absolutely favorite for so many! Charleston is a cornerstone for southern fare at it’s finest. From high end eateries to local oyster bars, no matter what you are craving your palette will be MORE than pleased. Right in the heart of the city is the Charleston Place, a haven of luxurious Southern hospitality with more than 400 rooms, all outfitted in elegant touches like marble showers. From high end retail options to luxe findings for the home, Charleston is a Mecca for foodies and fashionistas, alike.
- Palm Beach, FL: With the recent infusion of New York hotspots in the last few years, it almost feels as though NYC has been transported to the sandy palm beaches. Known for it’s low-key ambiance and relaxed luxury, Palm Beach is the perfect place to hit pause. The tranquil vibe and the fantastics fashion make it a great girls trip venue, indeed!
- The Florida Keys: Each area within the region is catered to a desired need. If solidarity and quiet is the main goal, Big Pine Key is a great couples location to jet off to. If adventure and sight seeing is more of the feel you are going for, Marathon and Islamorada are fabulous spots for couples and fam trips, alike. Great local fare and a laid back vibe exist throughout the keys….so pick your place and go with lots of peace, love, and happiness on the agenda!