Sometimes, bigger IS better! Based on the fashion forecasting efforts for spring, voluminous silhouettes are going to be everywhere. From puffy sleeves to flowing dresses, this season is all about larger-than-life detail. After spending quite a bit of 2020 in body-friendly styles, this fashion take falls in line rather perfectly. While allowing you some wiggle room, this trend helps make your fashion choice stay on point as well.
e.Allen has snagged some of these styles, and our clientele is loving the trend already. Whether a babydoll-inspired dress or a dramatic sleeve on a simple t-shirt, adding some oomph to your closet is a sure fire way to remain ahead of the fashion curve this season. The following are some of our faves in stores as we speak:
- The All Day Dress in Air Leopard – This Sanctuary dress should be at the top of all of your must-have lists for spring and summer. The tiered layers of this comfy dress paired with our perforated white espadrille sneakers are destined to make a winning look every time you venture out the door!
- Floria Dress in Sky Blue Stripe – Sundays should be a brand on repeat. While crisp and Jackie Kennedy ready, you can slip into this summer dress and feel put together instantly. Pair it with our Chinese Laundry Yippy sandals for a dressier take or scale it down a notch when wearing with our woven Matisse flats.
- Louella Top in Arcadia – Sugar, spice…and everything nice! This ice blue top by Amanda Uprichard is such a dainty number that could suit many occasions. The pearl buttons keep this top extra special!
- Georgie Top in Ivory – Show Me Your Mumu is definitely staying on trend with this flow blouse. The billowy sleeves and relaxed fit make this pick an easy one.
- Brooks Babydoll Dress – We had to slide just one more Show Me Your Mumu pieces into this line up. While the dress length is quite short, the boxy and non-formfitting nature of this linen dress make it super fun….and yes, rather flirty as well!
So….while comfort is key, these new booming and blossoming silhouettes allow you to make a splash AND feel good in your garb simultaneously. Have fun with this trend on the fashion horizon…and let’s figure out the piece that makes this statement pop just in time for those rising spring and summer temps!