Getting away from dreary weather is a must these days. While we haven’t had the coldest of winter seasons, staring up into gray, overcast skies has become almost habitual.
Insert: Spring Break 2020.
No matter if your travel plans have you headed to the tropics, abroad, or anywhere in between, packing right will be key to a successful getaway venture. While it is most certainly NOT rocket science, cramming what YOU deem as essential pieces can be a daunting task. Let us help you break away from the fear of not having the “right” items. e.Allen is a one stop shop at getting equipped in a practical and albeit fashionable way in no time.
- Denim – Be it high waisted jeans with a destroyed or flare hem or elongated knee-length shorts, denim must have some representation in your suitcase. While weather certainly determines which pieces to select, throwing in an option or two is sure to work in your favor. MOTHER, AGOLDE, Free People, and JBrand are a few of our denim go-tos. If you haven’t snatched up a new denim piece for the spring 2020 season, NOW is the time to buy.
- Breezy Dresses – Let it flow, ladies! Gauzy and breezy textured dresses are easy to pack and make fashion forward and packability a win-win. Show Me Your MuMu’s white maxi with embroidery would be a perfect night cap ensemble after a long day in the tropics. Free People’s swinging mini dress is beyond precious when paired with some of our new tennies when sight seeing. Pairing it with some of our barely there sandals would also be a great way to take the dress from day to night.
- Shorts – Whether cinched with a paperboy waist or buttoned and topped off with one of our fabulous belts, shorts need to be snatched up now and enjoyed throughout the season to come. Our snakeskin SEN shorts paired with a bodysuit is a great example of how shorts can most certainly be deemed glam. On the flip side of the coin, tie dyed cotton knits and a myriad of denim short options are sure to be cult favorites for e.Allen’s spring season as always.
- Neutral Basics – Don’t leave home without em’! Classic colored bodysuits, cascading cardigans, staple tees….you name it, we have them! Michael Stars, Monrow, and a few other solid standby brands are great to pack and don’t take up much space. Roll up a variety of styles and stash away. You simply can never have too many of a good thing. These are the elements that e.Allen is known for. Build that capsule wardrobe and get excited to take them to your upcoming destination simultaneously.
- Electric Sunglasses – This sturdy, chic, and luxurious sunglass line is EVERYTHING. Round, deep black sunnies evoke Audrey Hepburn and are classic and timeless. Aviator styles are certainly leading the popularity parade while transparent beige ones are flattering to a newfound tan. e.Allen recently picked up this new accessory line and let’s face it….anybody who is anyone looks chic in a GOOD pair of shades.
While packing for your vacay, make your selections are original as YOU are. Bringing your style and originality to wherever your setting is should be fun and an adventure. Don’t get bogged down before the wheels even lift off the ground….pack with confidence…and of course, with a good bit of e.Allen.