Name: Elizabeth Allen//Owner
Birthplace: Minneapolis, MN
- When you were little, what did you want to be? Oddly enough, a pediatrician.
- If you could only nosh on 3 things for the rest of your life, what would they be? Tacos, chocolate dipped strawberries, and salad (you gotta have greens)
- What woman do you look up to the most and why? I look up to SO many for various reasons, but I’ll have to say my mom. She instilled a deep work ethic in me. My mom was a single mother of 3, so I think she helped shape me as the mother I am to my children. She also taught me to always be nice!
- What do you love about yourself? I think I would have to say my drive. I don’t love the word “NO”. Rarely is failure an option….unless I am tired…or hungry of course. And…I think I am pretty funny☺
- If you were on a reality television show, what would it be? Kardashians…duh
- What is the best song…..ever? Anything Beyonce! Again…DUH!
- If you could ask the President one question, what would it be? Can I delete your twitter account???
- Name a product you LOVE and that you would become the spokesperson for. I am obsessed with my eye cream by Cosmedix. It is so moisturizing and plumps!
- Favorite piece of clothing, past or present, from e.Allen? OOOOO…..such a tough one. I’d have to say my Michael Stars basics. I wear them over and over again a zillion different ways. A close second would have to be a nautical striped blazer I got or a long, floral maxi that I have worn to almost every event imaginable. I love my brim hats as well. See….I told you! This is too hard!
- Who is your style icon? I have always loved Olivia Palermo’s effortless look. I am a huge fan of the French minimalist wardrobe with some unexpected pieces thrown in.