Name: Katy Gold//Manager – Murfreesboro
Birthplace: Lewisburg, TN
- When you were little, what did you want to be? Pocahontas. I remember so vividly watching the Disney movie over and over as a little girl. The scene with Grandmother Willow, when Pocahontas is questioning her path in life, is easily my favorite. The message to “Listen with your heart…you will understand” is something I try to practice every day.
- If you could only nosh on 3 things for the rest of your life, what would they be? Potatoes, green olives, romaine
- What woman do you look up to the most and why? That’s a 4 way tie. My sister, Mother, Grandmother, and my late Great-Grandmother. So much of who I am is a direct result of having these women in my life.
- What do you love about yourself? I love that every day I learn more self-love. And by loving all things “me,” I see the beauty in imperfection of those around me and encourage others to feel self-love.
- If you were on a reality television show, what would it be? I’d definitely want to be a judge for America’s Got Talent
- What is the best song…..ever? All Night by Beyonce’
- If you could ask the President one question, what would it be? Who is Melania’s stylist?
- Name a product you LOVE and that you would become the spokesperson for. Lash Stiletto Mascara by Maybelline. I have used it since I was in high school!
- Favorite piece of clothing, past or present, from e.Allen? EASILY my over-sized Michael Stars sweater coat from AW16 collection
- Who is your style icon?Lana Del Rey