Name: Heather Moore // Online Sales
Birthplace: Mount Juliet, TN
- When you were little, what did you want to be? A teacher… My mom said that I may have already been in my past life because when I was little, I would say “When I was a teacher, my students…” and tell elaborate stories. Ha!
- If you could only nosh on 3 things for the rest of your life, what would they be? Guacamole, tacos, and Ben & Jerry’s Almond Milk PB & Cookies ice cream
- What woman do you look up to the most and why? I have a few… Both of my grandmothers have been through so much in their lives and you would never know because they are strong Christian women and always so loving and nurturing. And my mother is the most amazing human on this planet! She is so sweet and positive and always there for me no matter what! She inspires me to be a better mother 🙂
- What do you love about yourself? I love to make people laugh, smile, and have fun!
- If you were on a reality television show, what would it be? Vanderpump Rules
- What is the best song…..ever? As a music lover, I can’t choose. But one of my favorite albums is Beyonce’ 4.
- If you could ask the President one question, what would it be? PASS
- Name a product you LOVE and that you would become the spokesperson for? Chanel Mademoiselle parfum. Best scent ever! I have worn it every day for over 10 years!
- Favorite piece of clothing, past or present, from e.Allen? I love my Mumu floral Bonfire Sweater and all of my J Brand jeans!
- Who is your style icon? Kyle Richards