Name: Sandy Croslow // Accounting
Birthplace: St. Louis, MO
- When you were little, what did you want to be? A teacher.
- If you could only nosh on 3 things for the rest of your life, what would they be? Sushi, Pizza, Pistachios
- What woman do you look up to the most and why? I’ll name three: my mother who died when I was 18 but influences me to this day. She taught me to work hard, to love people, and to value my family. My daughter and my daughter-in-law also amaze me in how they balance their careers and families with grace and style.
- What do you love about yourself? My family, my quest for lifelong learning, my smile.
- If you were on a reality television show, what would it be? Survivor (the suburban senior edition)
- What is the best song…..ever? Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
- If you could ask the President one question, what would it be? What is your favorite novel and when did you last read it?
- Name a product you LOVE and that you would become the spokesperson for? Kiehl’s avocado eye cream
- Favorite piece of clothing, past or present, from e.Allen? My leather Frye bag and my Michael Stars navy plaid wrap
- Who is your style icon? I love Helen Mirren’s style for older women and I love Melissa McCarthy’s style for curvy gals.