Name: Abbey Rowe
Birthplace: Houston, TX
- When you were little, what did you want to be? As a kid I was fascinated by dinosaurs so my first dream job was to be a paleontologist. Then I discovered a passion for singing and writing songs and have been pursuing a career in the music industry ever since.
- If you could only nosh on 3 things for the rest of your life, what would they be? Glazed donut holes, chips and queso, and Chick-Fil-A sandwiches
- What woman do you look up to the most and why? My mom is truly just the most inspirational person I know. She is creative, encouraging, strong, deeply caring and just the perfect picture of the kind of woman I strive to be everyday. Plus, she’s an egg farmer so that’s cool!
- What do you love about yourself? I always take pride in being 100% authentic and genuine 100% of the time. I love living life as my true self and showing others that it’s okay to be wholeheartedly who you are.
- If you were on a reality television show, what would it be? FAMILY FEUD. I would crush that show.
- What is the best song…..ever? “Man! I Feel Like a Woman”
- If you could ask the President one question, what would it be? What self tanner do you use?
- Name a product you LOVE and that you would become the spokesperson for? Clinique Moisture Surge. YALL. That stuff has completely transformed my skin. I’m convinced it’s secretly unicorn tears.
- Favorite piece of clothing, past or present, from e.Allen? It is SO hard for me to pick a favorite but I practically live in my oversized Michael Stars black, ribbed, pullover.
- Who is your style icon? A lifestyle YouTuber named Alisha Marie. Her aesthetic is just everything I want in life! Bright and playful with pastels yet simple and chic.