Let’s face it….most everything looks better with a tan. From white denim skinnies to a gauzy graduation dress, a bronzed skin tone just radiates warmth and can miraculously complete a good look.
The appearance of just having landed from a warm-weather vacay doesn’t have to have the cost of wear and tear on your skin. Thankfully, self tanners and bronzers have come a loooooooooong way. We are here for it AND loving the perfect hue some of our e.Allen-approved options can give you.
As always, start by some solid exfoliating and deep moisturizing. Having a firm foundation underneath a bronzing element will increase both longevity and richness in color. Now…let’s get to the good stuff.
e.Allen’s “Bronze Medal Winners”
- Invisi Foaming Tan Water: This water is amazing. Just apply by rubbing it onto your skin. As it absorbs, it turns into a hydrating mousse that skins right on into the skin.
- NARS Monoi Body Glow: An oil that gives the perfect, translucent shimmer? Yes, please! An added benefit is the yummy scent this NARS product gives off.
- Iconic London Sheer Bronze: Vegan products have become so hot on the beauty market and for good reason! Infused with plant extracts, this formula contains an advanced soft-focus complex leaving A healthy-looking, flawless, dewy sun-kissed sheen.
- GOOPGLOW Body Luminizer: While never one to push their own product, we have to mention this brand-produced bronzer via Goop. For a soft, flattering glow, this featherweight lotion is magic on skin. For your legs, chest, etc…..anywhere is a go!
- Wet N Wild Bronzer: We love a good drugstore, wallet-friendly options and this one is a MUST. Applied to the places sun hits the most, Wet N Wild delivers in a big way.